My HomeMade Competition
Make the most out of being at home by joining our HomeMade competition for the chance to WIN A QUILT KIT WORTH OVER £200!
Stitch up something creative using Tula Pink’s HomeMade fabric collection and post a picture of it in the Facebook group by 30th September for the chance to win Tula’s Day Break Quilt Kit from her new collection Linework. The winning picture will be chosen by the My Homemade members in early October.
You will win…
The Day Break quilt kit designed by Tula Pink, it’s finished quilt sized 79″ x 79″ (2m x 2m). This kit is priced at £229.95.
The Kit Includes;
– Over 15 metres of 100% cotton fabric
– 13 fabrics from Tula Pink’s Lineworks collection
– 25 fabrics from Tula Pink’s True Colour collection
– Binding fabric
Key things to note…
– The competition is open to UK residents (only) who join the My HomeMade Facebook page
– At least 75% of the fabrics used in your piece must be from Tula Pink’s HomeMade collection
– Your piece must be stitched, but is not restricted to a quilt. It could be a wearable, bag, cushion or any other piece of home dec.
– The winner will be judged by members of the My Homemade Facebook page. Voting takes place between 1st and 7th October 2020 inclusive.
– The winner will be announced by 10th October 2020.
– The winner will receive one Day Break Quilt kit worth £229.95. The winner will be required to submit their name and address details so the prize can be posted.